20120306

What I Did for...

Posted by Lindsay at 3/06/2012 11:41:00 PM
Stayed in the house most of the day but got a lot of stuff done for myself. Did my freewriting and organized bags and boxes. Went to the BPC meeting, and it was good. Got my five minutes in the hot tub after trying the elliptical and found out that I like reading Opera News. A lot. Asked Brian if he had some, but he thinks only one, for which he may have time in the next year to look.

The refrigerator wasn't running or cool but the light was turning on. I Google-d it and shuffled some things around as well as called Brian to see what he thought and the fan started. I hope the food is okay overnight, and I'll try to clean it out tomorrow, but I have a busy day planned. I also looked up the election. Santorum, huh? Time for the online candidate chooser. "Who will buy my sweet [Ohio]? Two blooms for a penny."

0 comments on "What I Did for..."

Post a Comment

 

"No Day but Today" Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez