20130917

Top Ten Tuesday

Posted by Lindsay at 9/17/2013 03:48:00 PM
Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List (you could do top ten fall releases you plan on reading or just your planned reading list)

I almost feel disqualified for this having so much required reading and little leisure reading due to the 19 hours I'm taking. Most of my courses opt out of books in favor of posting PDF articles on various topics. I have a few things at home like Fare and Casual Vacancy as well as a library of non-fictions I occasionally peruse, but mostly I'm stuck with coursework. Learning to read music means going in-depth into the sheet music for the pieces my teacher and I have chosen for voice and the pieces for choir.

0 comments on "Top Ten Tuesday"

Post a Comment

 

"No Day but Today" Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez